Fighting For Victims Of Motor Vehicle Accidents

Most of us rely on vehicles to navigate our every day lives. With thousands of people driving on California roads every day, serious accidents are unfortunately too common. If you or a loved sustained a catastrophic injury in a motor vehicle accident in Riverside county, you may have a valid personal injury claim.

At Tiedt & Hurd in Corona, our motor vehicle accident attorneys have years of experience helping clients throughout the state fight for the compensation they deserve after suffering serious injuries. Whether your accident involves a motorcycle, passenger vehicle, 18-wheeler truck, public bus or you were injured as a pedestrian, our lawyers can help your claim succeed.

You Deserve Compensation For Your Catastrophic Injuries

Serious injuries can occur in almost any type of accident. Crashes between different types of vehicles, such as passenger cars, motorcycles and semi trucks often cause severe and sometimes fatal injuries.

Catastrophic injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents include:

  • Traumatic brain injuries
  • Fractures
  • Neck and spinal cord injuries
  • Severe burns
  • Internal organ damage
  • Fatalities

In California, you can obtain compensation for economic and noneconomic damages. Economic damages include compensation for the monetary losses you suffered due to the accident, including medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost wages and lost future income. You can also seek noneconomic damages for mental anguish, and pain and suffering.

If you lost a loved one in an accident, our lawyers can help you file a wrongful death claim on their behalf. In a wrongful death claim, you can obtain compensation for funeral costs, medical expenses, lost income and loss of companionship.

Let’s Get Started On Your Claim

At Tiedt & Hurd, we will help you through every step of the personal injury claims process. From our first meeting, we will dedicate our time to gathering all relevant evidence, witnesses and using what we find to put together a sound case on your behalf. To learn more about how we can help you obtain compensation for your injuries, call us at 855-717-5529 or complete our online contact form.